I’ve just started using Projects and I’ve found a bug. I’m not sure if this is the right place to report it but here goes:
- Create a new text note in a column and put a couple of markdown checkboxes in it (
- [ ] example) and save it.
- On the main project page, tick the checkbox.
- Edit the note and observe it has now changed to
[x]to indicate it has been checked. Change it back to
[ ]to manually uncheck it.
- When you save changes, it will save, but then give you an incorrect warning that you are about to lose your changes.
I think the page is getting out of sync with the content when you tick the checkbox with the mouse, as editing works fine so long as you don’t tick any checkboxes with the mouse. As soon as you tick one, the next time you edit the content you will get this incorrect warning.
Hopefully this is enough to demonstrate the problem!