I couldn’t find a better place for this, please advise me if it should go somewhere else, thanks.
Bug description (Win 10): I’m using an old monitor in portrait mode and the “downloads zip” button disappears and I’m unable to download the file. The reason I’m doing this is because I’m disabled and working in bed lying down.
- Display settings: set display resolution in portrait mode 900x1600
- Display settings: set scale and layout to 125%
- Github: view a repository and the “download zip” button is gone
- Display settings: set scale and layout to 100%
- Github: view a repository and the “download zip” button is visible