[BUG] "Fix" or "Resolve" in titles of Pull requests shows GitHub Unicorn/error page

Good day. I do not know where else to post this, so I am posting this under Uncategorized.

This morning I created a new branch that included the word “fix” in the branch name. I made my commits, and pushed to the branch. So far so good.

Went ahead to github.com and tried to compare and merge to master. Github automatically creates a title for the PR from the name of the branch, so the title now started with “Fix”. Filed out the details, and included “fixes # issueno” in the comment of the PR. I then hit submit, and Github seemed to hang up for a while before it eventually showed the Unicorn/“something went wrong” page.

I assume it did a check for the “fix” keyword and couldn’t find the issue number in my title and errored out. I don’t know if this is intended behavior, or if this was a bug that was overlooked during testing, but I figured I’d let you know just in case.

Cheers and have a good day!