- Click the Files Changed tab in this pull request
- Verify that the only file edited is named _posts/0000-01-02-PoojaPatilAcc.md.
- If the file is improperly named, or not in an improper location, click on the pencil icon found on the right side of the screen to edit it.
- Above the contents of the file, select all text in the field that contains the filename and delete it.
- Continue pressing your backspace key to also delete any directory names that exist.
- Type the proper filename:
- Scroll to the bottom and enter a commit message and commit in the Commit Changes section.
I tried committing the above changes, but its not working and I am not able to move forward with next steps untill this completes.
Kindly suggest your view.