The following sometimes happens to me:
- There’s a repository with no actions defined, and I want to add one.
- I fork the repository, add an action that runs
on: [push, pull_request]. It runs as expected on my forked repo.
- I make a PR against the base repository.
- The action does not run for this PR, despite the
pull_requesttrigger. Here I would expect a
pull_requestevent to be triggered and the action defined in the PR to run.
- Once the PR is merged, the action is triggered for the following PRs.
Are actions somehow disabled until the first action lands in a repository’s branch?